Log in

No account? Create an account
.: ..:: .. : ::::.::.. ::: . .::. :::: : .:..:.
March 2011
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Jen [userpic]

 Foreman: "You keep your drugs in a lupus textbook?" House: "It's never lupus"-House season three. With that said, season four of House premieres tonight. Fuck yeah.

Since I last posted not too much happened. I did go to karaoke with Jay while I was in Milwaukee. I got to see Ash and meet his girlfriend Claire after I'd heard Jay and Ash mention her many times.  I met a friend of Jay's named Teo who reminded me very much of Mario.  Teo and I spent the bulk of the night talking about many many things, but mostly music. He and I have a mutual love of Phantom and Garth Brooks.  Hanging out with Jay and some of his friends was incredibly fun, and I can't wait to see him again. 

There was a wee incident involving work sometime last week. On the Saturday before I came back to Madison, I talked to Judy about my schedule and she had given me the wrong days.  I was padding around the house on Monday morning, making coffee and getting ready to go online when I get a message from one of my managers. "Hey Jen, it's Rich from B&N, I'm guessing your phone is dead cos you're not at work"........as I listened the only word in my mind was FUCK.  I called Rich back and told him that there was a mixup, and then my phone died before I could tell him I'd be there as soon as I could. I was scheduled 10-6:30, and I got Rich's message around 11:30.  I got to work a little after one, and Rich was surprised to see me. He told me he didn't think I'd come in after the mixup.  When I got down to cafe, I talked to Judy and we made a deal that would even out my hours. I worked about four hours that Monday, and then came in at 8 on Tuesday to help Ryan open.  So that was interesting. The rest of that week at work was both busy and fun. Thursday Judy let me leave early cos it was very slow, and on my way home I stopped by Half Price Books and completed my Henry Rollins collection. I now own all fifteen of his books. Woot. When I got home Thursday, John and I had dinner and I settled down to watch the baseball game.  I fell asleep on the couch sometime towards the end of the game and was still passed out when John padded in to watch some Full Metal Alchemist.  I was passed the fuck out.  I don't remember anything from that, I do kind of remember John waking me up to see if I needed to be up for work Friday morning.  I vaguely remember the question and my answer of "Don't".

Saturday and Sunday were terribly busy and exhausting. I got to work with B&N John two days in a row.  It was awesome. Sunday we were like a two person Eddie Izzard show, except less English, but just as surreal. We had customers cracking up left and right.  It was fucking amazing. 

I've been sleeping like a brick lately, occasionally it still takes me a while to fall asleep, but once I get there not even an earthquake could wake me up. I have vague recollections of John kissing me on the cheek or forehead and wishing me a good day off before he leaves for work.  Well I think I'm done for now. Cheers.

Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: Stonesour-Get Inside